Credits-
1.nfl.com
2.mattsarzsports.com
NFL:
1.Packers at Chiefs 425pm FOX
2.Titans at Rams 820pm NBC
3.Browns at Bengals 1pm CBS regional
4.Broncos at Cowboys 1pm FOX regional
5.Bears at Steelers Monday 815pm ESPN
NCAA:
1.Wake Forest at North Carolina Saturday Noon ABC
2.Virginia Tech at Boston College Friday 730pm ESPN2
3.Ohio St. at Nebraska Saturday Noon FOX
4.Michigan St. at Purdue Saturday 330pm ABC
5.USC at Arizona St. Saturday 1030pm ESPN
Note-I will be brutally honest, the College slate stinks and was hard to find 5 good games
Next Week is better:
1.You have Oklahoma at Baylor probably at Noon on Fox
2.Notre Dame at Virginia will be good ( I expect that to be 730pm on ABC)
3.Michigan at Penn St. should also be good (I expect that to be at 330pm on ABC or Noon on ABC)
NFL Next Week:
1.Thursday-Ravens at Dolphins 820pm FOX
2.Sunday-Seahawks at Packers 425pm CBS main game and Chiefs at Raiders 820pm NBC
3.Monday-Rams at 49ers 815pm ESPN/ESPN2 has Payton/Eli
0 Yorumlar