Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

10 Random Facts About Me

Sarah from Cinema Splendor tagged me on this one, and now I will take the time to answer it. If you haven't done this one, know that you're tagged!


1. I'll begin with disgusting you a little. I absolutely love to squeeze out the white, icky stuff from pimples and blackheads. It's so fascinating when they burst and everything flows out. But who said I was normal in any way? (Is there any other word for "blackheads? It does sound a bit like a racial slur...)

2. I've had several different hair colours (dark red, bright red, dark brown, blueish black, strawberry blonde etc.), but I have dyed my hair red almost constantly since I was ten, so that's my favourite and the hairl colour I feel best having.
My natural hair colour? I was an Ice-Cream Blonde when I was little (see picture at the bottom of the post), but then it changed into some ash-coloured brown.


Almost seventeen, nineteen and twenty years old. Ah, those were the times...


3. I never liked Doris Day. Sorry, folks.

4. I didn't start smoking until I was 20, at parties when I was 18. I'm so prudish.

5. I love having a glass of wine or beer every day of the week. But I've heard that alcoholism is more socially acceptable than drug use, so I guess I need not worry.

6. I am both a child of divorce and a child of marriage. My parents were married 1986-1998, divorced and re-married in 2001.

7. I love 1960's dresses, my absolute favourite garment. They had a breakthrough when I was 15, and you can't believe how many people that avoid you when you go around trying to look like Audrey Hepburn at that age, with hairstyle and proper makeup.


Me, a bit 1960-ish, with a dress that me and my grandmother made after a original 1960's pattern.


8. I've had the most flattering nicknames given to me by my male friends. One use to call me "The Ice Cold Temptress" and "The Easy Virtue". Another one of my friends gave me the nickname "The Devirginizer". Yeah, figure that one out...

9. I never could handle flowers and gardens. I hate getting mud under my finger nails, I scream as soon as I see a spider (yeah, typical woman I am) and worms disgust me. Oh, and I always forget watering my plants, so they're constantly dying.

10. I was brought up with snakes. My father has always been a snake breeder, and when I was just two years of age we were in the local newspaper as "The Snake Family". My parents always wanted me to follow in the footsteps of Theda Bara and Maria Montez...


There you have me, two years old and next to my mother's painted toe nails.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar