It seems I am specializing in avoiding cooking. If I can find vegetables for a salad or to microwave/steam, I do. Sunday night, I did not feel like cooking and there was something on TV that I wanted to watch. Chicken seasoned for fajitas from the freezer and leftover chicken breast plus leftover cauliflower and broccoli were dinner. Unfortunately for Monday night all the leftovers in the refrigerator are gone.
My car battery is still dead. I don't know when Tommy is going to ask a neighbor to help jump it off. I will leave the asking to him. sigh I just want it to work. It probably needs a new battery since this is the third time it has sat too long.
I still have the coupons for Ball jars and lids and rings. However, I have been unable to find Ball anywhere. Has anyone found them lacking in the stores? Did you have coupons to use? They expire 9-30-20. That should have been enough time to find them. But, I am having no luck. What about you?
Someone on here mentioned that getting a stint might make me less tired. If that is part of the problem, it must be a pretty bad blockage. I suppose I will do that and sign my death certificate with Covid, which I do not have according to a Covid19 test.
Right now, all I want is a cheesecake, and I have all the ingredients. But, I should probably have a few vegetables. I wonder if I can put vegetables in cheesecake. ??? Maybe there is cooked chicken in the new freezer.

0 Yorumlar