Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Creative and Adventurous Weekend



How was your weekend? Mine was fantastic. I took the dogs up to Devil's Punch Bowl for a gorgeous hike. I had a little trouble finding the location, but everything worked out in the end. I went out of the way twenty miles, but it was worth it. This hiking trail was spectacular! It's even prettier when there's snow. My ex boyfriend took me there a few years ago. It's only an hour from the cottage. We will have to go back; the scenery is breathtaking. I didn't want to leave.

The mountain air was crisp and fresh. The trails were rugged and clean. I felt like we were in a different world. There is something about the mountains that is so healing. Every time I visit I want to move to a mountain cabin in the woods.

The dogs had a nice drink of water, and then settled themselves comfortably in the back seat for the ride home. Cesar Milan says that dogs need adventure. It seems to be true.

We stopped by Creative Ewe on the way home, and I picked up a gorgeous ball of Noro Silk Garden yarn. I thought these would be nice colors for a tea cozy. Lula was sitting in the driver's seat when I came out of the shop!

I did a lot of knitting over the weekend. I finished this Christmas bag, and went crazy on the tea cozy. It's the first one that I've ever made, and they are very addictive! It's been a while since I've worked on worsted weight yarn. It feels so fast, after knitting socks, and that vintage sweater on dk yarn. What did you do over the weekend? I hope you had fun.

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate them. They make the blog interesting and enjoyable.
      

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar