Okay, I'm officially in Ipoh for the past 5 days now. Reported for duty on Monday and 'hell' began after that.
Monday started off with reporting for duty at the state health department, then a last good meal of Shredded Chicken Kuey Teow with a glass of Iced White Coffee. After that went to hospital for another reporting in and more briefings.
Briefings after briefings and plenty of filling up forms later, I'm ready to start work!
Work starts officially at 7am but if you arrive at 7am, you won't get any work done. So everyone arrives at 630am or earlier. I still arrive at 7am but tomorrow I'll try to arrive earlier. Haha. The keyword is try.
After morning rounds, you stay on till lunch and hope there is lunch. Or rather make an effort to make sure that you get lunch. Then followed by rounds and more teachings. Work is supposed to end at 5 but as usual you only get to go back after 6 usually.
So far, the people here are nice! And whacky to a certain extent. The whole place looks more cheerful and lively with those happy go lucky people around. Makes live much easier too. The system is slightly different but I'll adapt soon.
Life is pretty different. I am now having my first roommate in my entire life. We wake up at totally different times and go to work and finish work at different times. I am supposed to have many seniors in my workplace but they are actually more of my bosses than my contemporaries.
But overall I guess, everyday I get this satisfaction despite of all the fatigue from seeing this on my labcoat.

Monday started off with reporting for duty at the state health department, then a last good meal of Shredded Chicken Kuey Teow with a glass of Iced White Coffee. After that went to hospital for another reporting in and more briefings.
Briefings after briefings and plenty of filling up forms later, I'm ready to start work!
Work starts officially at 7am but if you arrive at 7am, you won't get any work done. So everyone arrives at 630am or earlier. I still arrive at 7am but tomorrow I'll try to arrive earlier. Haha. The keyword is try.
After morning rounds, you stay on till lunch and hope there is lunch. Or rather make an effort to make sure that you get lunch. Then followed by rounds and more teachings. Work is supposed to end at 5 but as usual you only get to go back after 6 usually.
So far, the people here are nice! And whacky to a certain extent. The whole place looks more cheerful and lively with those happy go lucky people around. Makes live much easier too. The system is slightly different but I'll adapt soon.
Life is pretty different. I am now having my first roommate in my entire life. We wake up at totally different times and go to work and finish work at different times. I am supposed to have many seniors in my workplace but they are actually more of my bosses than my contemporaries.
But overall I guess, everyday I get this satisfaction despite of all the fatigue from seeing this on my labcoat.


0 Yorumlar