Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Scenes of Sylvan


I got accepted to be part of a small photography exhibition at our local library called 'Scenes of Sylvan'. Sylvan being Sylvan Lake, Alberta. The town I now call home.

I am by no means a professional photographer....I'm not unprofessional, maybe an amateur or hobby photographer at best. But I enjoy it and I think that's what matters.

Most of my photos seem to be of the lake, as it is always different and beautiful. I have put together a few of my favourite images. Some of these may be on display. The only thing I do differently is I transfer my photos onto wood. You can see them here or on Instagram @ingrained_images.

In no particular order, some scenes in and around Sylvan Lake.













An example of the previous photo on wood!

If you find yourself in Sylvan Lake on August 18-19th, please stop by the photography show and from there it's only a couple blocks to the real lake!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar