Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
The party where you share what makes you happy.
It's what I call, filling your cup.
It's hard to believe that we are already into November. Although This Thanksgiving is what we call, 'our off year', the year when most of the kids go to their in-laws home, I am still looking forward to sitting down to a delicious turkey dinner!
I'm still getting my house put back together after the new wood flooring. I decided to stain the top of my kitchen table white and now I am painting my sewing room table.
I was about to pull out my Thanksgiving décor the other day when I decided to just decorate the table and call it good. I still have fall out and it works just fine. I must admit that I am missing my turkeys and pilgrims, but I shared my latest turkey find in
Turkey Talk
Now for the features from SYC #270:
Jody from Southern Seazons shared her festive fall porch.
Jeanne from Selep Imaging shared her creative and unique button pumpkin.
Bonnie from Living With Thanksgiving shared her beautiful blue, white, and orange Thanksgiving table.
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
Now let's party!
1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3. Please have a back link to this post. That way others will know where the party is.
Only those with a back link will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!
After you link up, please come back and leave a comment. They help to fill my cup!






0 Yorumlar