First thing this morning while throwing my sheets in laundry which is next room from the studio I started getting some white fabric material out to start on my fabric book like Laurie at Indulge Yourself makes.
I am sure she spends a lot more time on hers than I will.
I have some materials I have got at different sales that I am going to use. I have wanted to do this I bet 3 years LOL
This white eyelet material I think is for the ends of pillowcases or sheets, I bought about 20 yards for $10 at a yard sale once.It is so pretty. Then I will use my pearly J I got at Joann's or Michaels once
This is a beautiful piece of white material with metal threads I got at an estate sale of an artist once. This was a beautiful blouse however to small for me but I wanted the material for projects. Hope you can see the shiny threads.
My studio is on the east side of my house and early morning it is so cheery and bright like this piece of material that will be a page in my fabric book
Then we have to have white buttons right? I bought an old ladies 1940's hat at last city indoor yard sale and have picked her cream colored flowers off to use also
Also I will trim some pages with this fancy lace trim that has been in one of my lace boxes for years
Little glass buttons in glass bowl
Have a great sunny weekend
Linky parties I have joined in

0 Yorumlar