It has been a while since I enjoyed a walk on my own along the canal and river. Me and Jack went out last Sunday for a stroll and a sniff. Jack is the slowest dog in the world, he literally has to sniff each blade of grass and mark his way really carefully. It drives me nuts sometimes, I like a brisk walk myself. I could just walk ahead, Jack would follow eventually, but I don't. Instead, I enjoy the scenery. It is distinctly autumnal now in these neck of the woods! Colours are changing and the temperatures are dropping to a chill in the mornings. Big fat spiders have started coming inside. I am not sure why they bother, I bring them back outside swiftly.
I haven't much time to write just now (I am at work) but I did want to share the photos from my walk before it is time for those wintery shots....
Have a lovely Thursday! xx
0 Yorumlar