Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Vintage Cottage Red

Every cottage collection of 50's print tablecloths must have its share of red.

And there are so many pristine pot holders to collect you wonder how many were actually used!


Red is so energizing! No surprise it was used so much in the kitchen. Women used to LIVE there, and I imagine (because cooking is NOT my thing) that you had to have SOMETHING to keep you going morning, noon, and night! Ha!


I'm more into cut and paste than pastry. . . .


Vintage images have such beauty and nostalgia.


But old flour sack embroidered dish towels are at the top of my fun list! Especially if they're appliqued like this one is!

Thanks for stopping by and seeing RED today! Ciao! for now!

Jacqueline


I'm linking up at It's A Very Cherry World!
and Ruby Tuesday at Work of the Poet
And Vintage Thingy Thursday at Coloradolady!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar