Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Vintage Kitchen Linens!

When we moved to Florida it didn’t take me long to find some great places to shop! But I drove by a Christian Thrift store for a long time before I stopped in to see what it was all about! Now my car can’t drive by without a ‘quick’ stop! My car just turns in before I know it! lol Everything moves through the store with lightening speed...including ME!

DSCN2443

They price things SO low!

DSCN2450

And one day last week I hit the jackpot for Kitchen linens...

 DSCN2449

old stripey kitchen towels!

DSCN2444

DSCN2445

DSCN2446

DSCN2447

I even went BACK and got the holey one that I passed up the first time!

DSCN2448

But the MOST interesting linen hanging with the others was this one!

DSCN2439

I’ve done a lot of baking over the years...

 DSCN2440

and I’m older than most of my blog buddies...

 DSCN2441

but I have NEVER seen one of these!

DSCN2442

Have you? It’s a heavy cotton fabric and I washed it and even pressed it a bit! Have you ever seen anyone use one?

And while you are here...do you have ANY idea what THIS IS?

DSCN2454

It’s heavy steel and very retro...but what was it for originally?

I’m linking with Colorado Lady for Vintage Thingy Thursday !

LinkBadge-8

And Brambleberry Cottage for

Time Travel Thursday !

800px-The_clock_tower_of_St_Mori-1

and Linda @ a la Carte for

Junkin Finds Friday !

th_JunkParty2

I am ready to PARTY! lol

ENJOY your afternoon!  island

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar