Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

White Fright Night

And now at long last it is March. One of the warmest winters on record is drawing to a close here on the Kanto Plain. The plum trees are blooming, hay fever season has already begun, and the school year is rapidly drawing to a close. Yes, the rapid approach of spring is tangible in the air.

So guess what it did tonight:

Snowy March 1

Yes, I know it's nothing like what they got in Oregonianland not too long ago, but this is not an area that gets snowed on much.

Snowy March 2

Isn't it pretty? And it looks like it's only just getting started.

I just hope to God it'll all be gone by the time I have to try to get to work tomorrow morning. Some of those hilly, narrow roads are NOT fun in snow or ice, believe me!

Snowy March 3

I hope you're all staying nice and warm!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar